Full Time and Part Time positions available
We are looking for good people to come to our team- Psychologists who can work with children and do behavioural screening.
Mental Health accredited Social Workers who are committed to working with clients with mental health care plans.
Practitioners who enjoy working within schools and with students.
Other areas of specialities you could work in include Family Support, Relationship Counselling, Parenting Groups and Early Intervention, Employee Assistance Programs, Justice Programs, Student & Family Counselling, other psychology services, Outreach Support, and Critical Incidence Intervention and Supports.
The Opportunity: To assist with meeting the growing demand for our services, Centacare are currently seeking Psychologists, Accredited Mental Health Social Workers and Counsellors to join our inclusive, supportive and collaborative team in Regional NSW.
• You’ll get to work with some really talented people!
• Competitive salary & great employee benefits (we get extra leave for all the hard work)
• Make a positive difference in the lives of others!
• Job security with a permanent position
• Professional development & career mentoring
• Generous salary packaging options & much more
To apply: Please select the Apply button below.
For further information, contact our HR Manager – Natalie Walden: [email protected] or 1300 619 379