Permanent Part-time Position – Night Duty (Weekdays)
A position has become available for a Personal Carer/EN to join our unique family environment based in Campbelltown.
This position is Night Duty and shifts are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Shift hours are:
- 11.00pm – 7.00am
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Certificates III & IV in Ageing Support (Personal Carer) are essential.
- Able to administer medications (EN).
- Experience working in acute care, aged care and/or community care.
- A valid NSW Drivers’ Licence.
- A valid National Police Certificate.
- A valid Working With Children Check (NSW).
Join a dedicated health care team who strive to deliver person-centred care and focus on best practice in all areas of aged care.
To apply, please email a cover letter, your current CV, qualifications and referees to: [email protected]
Full position details are available on request.
- Applications close Friday, 8 July 2022
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia