Assumption College offers a welcoming and caring community which nurtures the uniqueness of students and provides holistic educational programs. With a passion for excellence in faith, academia, culture and sport the College has an ongoing commitment to improve student outcomes.
- Full time | Fixed term | 4 year contract | From January 2022
- Secondary Principal Level 5 | $162,384 to $177,656 plus super
- Position arising from an employee resignation
We are seeking successful school leaders who will walk this journey with us. The ideal candidate will
- be an experienced leader who can drive the development, implementation, and monitoring of high quality learning and teaching programs.
- inspire, support, and develop a professional learning community for your enthusiastic and dynamic staff.
- lead the development of a shared vision for the future of the school and plan accordingly to implement these goals.
- Full details are provided in the Role Description and TCS Leadership Framework.
Live outside Warwick? We encourage you to visit the Southern Downs Regional Council website to discover what living in Warwick has to offer.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your application via SEEK and include
- a response to the selection criteria, located within the Role Description
- your resume
- supporting application documents
- Compulsory comment by Parish Priest
- Compulsory statement by current supervisor - to be completed by your current supervisor.
- To discuss this role, please contact Senior Education Leader, John Coman by email ([email protected]) or by phone 07 4637 1474.
Any difficulties submitting your application, please email [email protected] before the posting closure.
Applications close Friday, 20 August 2021
For more information about Toowoomba Catholic Schools visit our website.
Employment will be in accordance with the Toowoomba Catholic Education Principals' Agreement 2020-2024 with references to the Catholic Employing Authorities Single Enterprise Collective Agreement – Diocesan Schools of Queensland 2019 – 2023.