Join our faith communities as they strive for excellence in growth, learning and wellbeing for each student across 56 school communities in the exquisite north west Victoria region.
Catholic Education Sandhurst (CES) Limited fosters the academic achievement and spiritual formation of each student in an environment and culture that is committed to pastoral wellbeing including appropriate safe-guarding strategies and policies.
Are you an effective and inspiring leader who can leverage both your strategic and operational capabilities?
CES Limited invites you to visit our employment pages for Principalship opportunities. Now is the time to advance your career in educational leadership.
The selection criteria as a basis for selection are:
- Commitment to the Catholic faith
- Ability to contribute as an active member to the development of Catholic faith communities
- Full Victorian accreditation to teach in Catholic education or equivalent from another jurisdiction, or evidence of a compliant application to gain full accreditation.
- Experience in the teaching of Religious Education (Primary only)
- Current full registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) or is committed to obtaining this registration prior to commencement
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional learning
- A substantial history of proven teaching competence and success
- Sound organisational and administrative skills
- Experience in a designated leadership role within a school or at a system level
- Post-graduate studies are relevant to the role of Principal, in addition to initial teacher training.
School-based criteria are determined as a result of considering the specific contextual needs of the school and should reflect an appropriate balance of the major areas of Catholic school leadership as articulated in the Sandhurst Leadership Capability Matrix
- Leading the Catholic School
- Leading a Well Community
- Leading Learning and Teaching
- Developing Self and Others
- Leading Improvement, Innovation and Change
- Leading the Management of the School
- Engaging and Working with Community.
Applications close Monday 9 August 2021 at 4.00pm
To learn more about Catholic Education Sandhurst Limited visit https://www.ceosand.catholic.edu.au/
For further information E: [email protected]
Sandhurst schools are committed to promoting the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children