Catholic Education - Diocese of Cairns have the following leadership opportunities.
- Principal - St Gerard Majella School, Woree
- Principal - St Francis Xavier's School, Manunda
- Principal - St Michael's School, Gordonvale
- Full Time Fixed Term Position (5 Year Contract)
- 30 Hours Per Week
- Commencing: 15 January 2022
- Applications close: 5pm, Friday 6 August 2021
This position holds a substantive Teacher position within the Cairns Diocese
Mandatory Qualifications and Requirements
- Professional qualifications in Education and Religion, as per Queensland Catholic Education Commission Position Statement for Senior Leadership Position in Catholic Schools in Queensland;
- Registered or eligible to register with Queensland College of Teachers;
- Successful teaching experience, including religious education;
- Previous experience in administrative position(s)
- Demonstrated ability in education leadership
- Demonstrated skills in interpersonal relationships
- Demonstrated ability in curriculum development, including knowledge of contemporary education issues at state and national levels;
- Written and verbal communication skills of a high order;
- Demonstrated commitment to the pastoral care of members of the school community;
- Skills for building community, including facilitation, delegation and consultation;
- Willingness to support and participate in the prayer, liturgy and sacramental life of the Church in the school community;
- Promotes child safety at all times;
- Capacity to understand and implement Duty of Care and Workplace Health and Safety requirements;
- A strong demonstrated commitment to the objectives, vision and ethos of Catholic Education;
- Current drivers licence.
How to Apply
For more information and an application pack, please visit our website
Applications Close: 5pm, Friday 6 August 2021
Catholic Education is an equal opportunity employer.
Intending applicants must be fully committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organisation.