The Education Consultant is a member of the Catholic Education Ballarat Leadership Team and focuses on the support of Secondary Principals within the Diocese. View Job on Website
Diocese of Ballarat Catholic Education Limited (DOBCEL) governs 56 parish schools across Western Victoria. As the administrative arm of DOBCEL, Catholic Education Ballarat (CEB) provides support and leadership to schools within the Ballarat Diocese. CEB engages with schools to promote Catholic identity, deliver quality learning, enable effective stewardship, and nurture respectful relationships.
We are seeking a collaborative and experienced Education Consultant to professionally partner with Secondary School Principals to ensure there is strong and shared leadership across DOBCEL Secondary Schools. This is a 5 year, fixed-term, full-time position to commence January 2022.
The Education Consultant will support Secondary Principals through the provision of:
- advice and direction in the development of school strategic and master plans;
- assistance with implementation of whole-school operational plans focused on improving student outcomes;
- support to effectively engage with and appropriately respond to the needs of the school community;
- guidance on the effective use of data to drive continuous school improvement to address educational needs;
- leadership to enhance professional relationships and promote wellbeing.
The Education Consultant is a member of the Catholic Education Ballarat Leadership Team focused on the promotion of Catholic Schools in the Diocese and a governance model that has integrity to the Church’s Mission and vision for Catholic Education.
To apply, please visit the Catholic Education Office Ballarat website https://dobcel.catholic.edu.au/careers/ceb-vacancies/ and download the position description.
For a confidential conversation about this role please contact Dr. Sandra Harvey Assistant Director: System Improvement on (03) 5337 7148.
Applications close 9am on Monday 16 August 2021.