MacKillop Catholic College has an exciting Primary Teaching opportunity to commence in Term 2, 2021.
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Promote child safety at all times
- Professional qualifications in Education;
- Registered or eligible to register with Queensland College of Teachers;
- Willingness to achieve Accreditation to Teach in a Catholic School and Accreditation to Teach Religion in a Catholic School (Teachers of Religious Education);
- Willingness to support and participate in the prayer, liturgy and sacramental life of the Church in the school community;
- Capacity to understand and implement Duty of Care and Workplace Health and Safety requirements;
- Current drivers licence;
- A strong demonstrated commitment to the objectives, vision and ethos of Catholic Education.
How to Apply
For further information and an application pack, please visit our website www.cns.catholic.edu.au
Catholic Education is an equal opportunity employer.
Intending applicants must be fully committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organisation.