Catholic Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn Position Description
Position Manager-Catholic Bookshop
The Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn is looking for an enthusiastic manager, with retail services experience, to manage our Catholic Bookshop at St Christopher’s Pastoral Centre, Manuka.
Reporting to Archdiocesan Financial Administrator
The position will be responsible for the following:
- Providing exceptional retail service to customers of the Catholic Bookshop
- Business management including purchasing, inventory management and accounts receivable and payable
- Staff management, including organisation of work rosters
- Financial reporting and budgeting
- Retail management experience
- Qualifications in retail, business management, accounting, or other qualifications relevant to this role.
- Experience with POS systems
- Experience with MYOB Retail Management (desirable but not essential).
- Support the teaching of the Catholic Church.
- Compassionate, caring and understanding attitude to all customers
- Attention to detail, quality, and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, work independently, and exercise initiative.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relations.
Applications with the details of three referees should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 28 September 2020