We are currently recruiting a casual Administration Assistant to assist the Pastoral Centre & Safety Manager with specific Administration duties. The vacancy is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and confident individual who wishes to expand upon their knowledge across a wide range of skills and expertise. The individual will become involved within all aspects of the Pastoral Centre administration and assist with administration on Safety Compliance.
- Prepare weekly rosters for volunteers
- Coordinate documents required for incident investigation
- Manage all data in accordance with Health and Safety
- Ensure all Data bases are maintained accurately.
- Notify any expiry of WWC cards, Training, and Licences.
- Assist with room bookings
- Gather information required for periodic reporting.
- Assist Pastoral Centre and & Safety Manager as required.
- Cover the Pastoral Centre & Safety Manager when on leave
The successful applicant will be task orientated and flexible and possess the following:
- An understanding of the importance of charism and spiritual tradition in the life of a Catholic religious community.
- A respect for the values and traditions of the Congregation
- Basic understanding of health and safety requirements
- Basic understanding of business compliance
- Good communication skills and data analysis
- Good Computer skills
- Flexible, honest, resilient, tenacious and able to multi-task
- Dependable, Conscientious in work, communications and relationships
- Definite sense of service and giving; Comfortable working “behind the scenes”
- Flexibility in working hours
Applications including a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and your resume should be emailed to Mark O’Brien, Province Manager at Mobrien@blessedsacrament.com.au by 5.00pm Friday July 26th.