Position Description (PDF)
The Director of Schools invites applications for the position of Assistant Principal at St Bernard's Catholic School Berowra Heights
To be considered for this role, you will be able to demonstrate that you are an effective leader who:
- is a practising Catholic with a sound understanding of, and commitment to Catholic education;
- demonstrates evidence of quality leadership experience in Catholic education;
- models excellent classroom teaching practice that reflects quality pedagogy;
- builds and maintains a challenging and innovative learning environment;
- demonstrates capacity to lead school improvement initiatives;
- is able to lead an inclusive and collaborative school community;
- ensures that school processes meet system, NESA and legislative processes.
You will need to have credible academic strength in Religious Education or Theology OR commitment to study at a Masters level with substantive study in Religious Education, Theology and Catholic School Leadership.
Applicants are required to fill out the Assistant Principal Application Package attached and return it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A school profile is available by emailing email@example.com. For further information, or assistance with the application process please contact the recruitment team on 9847 0596
**Applications close 30 June 2019**