Position Description (PDF)
- Lead the agency’s effectiveness in demonstrating accountability and compliance
- Excellent salary packaging benefits
- Full-time, permanent role based in Sydney
Caritas Australia is the Catholic agency for international humanitarian relief and development in Australia. Through effective relationships with the Church, partners and communities in Africa, Asia, the Pacific and Australia, Caritas Australia helps to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity. We envisage a world in which children, women and men most vulnerable to extreme poverty and injustice are agents of their own change and architects of their own development.
As part of the PEAL group, your role will involve:
- Strengthening program management policies, guidelines, procedures and tools and coordinate the agency’s DFAT accreditation and other assessment processes
- Developing materials and resources and providing training for staff and partners in relation to accountability and compliance requirements including fraud and terrorism financing
- Coordinating the development and implementation of the International Programs team’s risk management mechanism and register
- Keeping up to date of accountability and compliance changes and identify challenges and opportunities to improve system and process for efficiency
You will thrive in this role if you have:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy influencing and facilitating change across multiple and cross cultural stakeholder groups
- Experience in managing organisational assessment processes
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and coaching skills
How to Apply for this Role
To apply for this role, please visit https://www.caritas.org.au/jobs and view the full Position Description. Please send your application to email@example.com by COB Friday 31 May 2019 with a subject line which indicates the role title and channel through which you found the ad (e.g. Accountability and Management Standards Coordinator via Cath News).
Applications must specify Australian residency or work visa status and include a CV, Cover Letter and a separate document addressing the Selection Criteria which is set out in the Position Description.
For further information please contact Vivian Yemenian on 02 8306 3103.
Caritas Australia is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Caritas Australia welcomes and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants for all advertised positions.
Caritas Australia recognises the personal dignity and rights of children towards whom it has a special responsibility and duty of care and respect. The successful candidate will be required to undergo a relevant criminal record checks and Working with Children Checks if the role is designated as working with Children.