Position Description (PDF)
- Not for Profit Organisation
- Permanent Full-time Position
- Competitive Remuneration Package
About the role
As the appointed head of Catholic Homes, the Chief Executive works collaboratively with the Board, Executive and senior management to provide strategic direction and operational leadership to promote and manage the delivery of services and care outcomes.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensure sustainability and growth in line with the organisation's mission, vision and values.
- Facilitate effective decision making to achieve organisation outcomes.
- Secure and manage resources that maximise the delivery of aged care accommodation and services.
- Promote an organisational culture where residents, staff and other stakeholders are valued and respected and social justice is a guiding principle.
- Application of organisational policy, governance, risk management, and compliance frameworks.
- Excellence in service delivery and care outcomes.
The successful applicant will have:
- Be a Catholic of good standing and active supporter of the works and teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Be an experienced and successful leader at Chief Executive or Executive level.
- Be a strong team player and motivator with highly developed interpersonal, communication, negotiation and people management skills.
- Demonstrate strong governance, risk management, budgeting, and evaluation skills.
- Possess well-developed planning and project management skills.
- Have broad knowledge of aged care legislation, standards and programs with a passion for quality aged care services.
About Catholic Homes
Caring for Western Australians for over 50 years, Catholic Homes is a leading Catholic aged care provider.
Aligned with the mission of the Catholic Church, Catholic Homes is committed to employing a caring and dedicated team who provide excellence in services that enhance the quality of life for our clients.
Catholic Homes’ innovation and proactive approach to aged care has won us numerous awards including the Catering Innovation of the Year award and Better Practice Award for its Circle of Men project.
We have seven Residential Care facilities, with four located alongside a Retirement Village. Our Care at Home service encourages independence while remaining in the home.
We pride ourselves on providing a workplace that reflects our Values of Joy, Love and Hospitality.
To apply, email you application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are to include;
- Covering letter addressed to Ms Jackie Hadida - Executive Manager Human Resources.
- A current resume stating experience and achievements against each role held.
- Specific responses to the Key Selection Criteria
For a confidential discussion or for more information regarding this role, contact Jackie Hadida - Executive Manager Human Resources, on (08) 6454 1750.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia and possess or be willing to obtain a valid National Police Clearance.
For more information on working with Catholic Homes please visit www.catholichomes.com